RECALL & REMINDERS
Parent-teacher meetings, soccer, dance classes, boy scouts, unexpected office meltdowns … much like your own, your patients’ lives are filled to the brim.
A doctor’s appointment is easy to overlook and especially if it’s a follow-up.
You can take charge of technology.
- Reduce no-shows and cancellations
- Recycle canceled appointment slots so revenue is not lost
- Offer patients “self-scheduling” options.
- Aligned with order timelines – “CT in 6 months”
- Customized to your practice
- Driven by data and technology
- Reduces staff burden
- Frees up staff time
- Include custom messaging “ bring your insurance card …”
- Include billing and past-due notifications and drive collections
When run efficiently, patient reminders can:
- Reduce liability
- Increase patient compliance and plan adherence
- Have an impact on care in capitated payment models
- Increase revenue
- Improve outcomes
- Improve office efficiency
- Improve cash flow